Tuesday 13 March 2012

#ididnotreport

By: Liberate Zealot
Content Warning: Rape, rape culture, violence





Twitter is blowing up over the #ididnotreport (and related #ididreport and #webelieveyou) tags for sharing experiences of harassment and sexual violence that many people (for whatever reason) didn't report.  As of March 12th it was ranked #2 worldwide.
Various bloggers are covering this hashtag and what the prominence of it means. 


I've added my own tweet about my experiences.  And will add some more.



Liberate Zealot  because he stopped after the second time I pushed him off.


Liberate Zealot  because it took me 2 weeks to acknowledge what had been done to me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're commenting on an older post (14 days old or more) a moderator will get to your comment as quickly as we can.